Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's Not What If, It's What Now

So, I got the job. Yay me right? Right. Don't get me wrong. I am very excited to be living back in Utah. But, I am not looking forward to the moving. That sucks. I'm not looking forward to being stressed out about a babysitter until May. That sucks as well. Dustin had an interview last week. He thinks it went rather well. He has a 'hookup' there, so chances are likely. It'd be full time, like my current job, and he'd be making the same as I am now. I'm very proud. I know he would be ecstatic if he got it. Bad part is, we won't know until mid-April if he got it or not. But at least I can be 'free of worry' about a babysitter. Kinda. Anyway, Thursday is my last day, and that night we're headed up to Utah because I have orientation Friday morning. Not even one day off. Ha figures :) I am excited to get some quality time in with my sisters and BFF's. :) I'm joining a softball league with my sister Ashley, and we're going to start scrapbooking. I've wanted to try that for a while. I think it should be way fun! I'm trying to convince Dust that we should come back down for Easter, to spend time with my mom's side of the family, and then everyone can properly say goodbye to Kaiden. I do kind of feel like a jerk for taking him away. Everyone just loves him... but I can't leave him. Haha Even if I could, I wouldn't. So, this is where we are now. In the process of moving. New job. New home. And hopefully a new car before long. :) What's that saying? All is well that ends well? We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment