Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Do What You Feel In Your Heart to Be Right. You'll Be Criticized Anyway.

Lesson learned... NOT! You know how I JUST said I'm not going to post anymore about guys.. I lied. Part of me is kicking myself for it, but I figure this is my blog, this is my life! Why lie about it?
Everything changes with time, including the people coming in and out of our own little worlds.

Two weeks later: I've found myself with a boyfriend. I'm completely okay with this. I'm actually pretty happy about it. Pretty sure we have a damn near textbook relationship. We started off friends, hung out for a bit, saw something more and now here we are. I'm happy. He's happy. That's good for me. My friends say they've seen me act this way before. But my family says they can see the difference. Something about my eyes.. I don't know. I want it to be different. I feel different. It's never really phased me to think of someone not being around, but to think of him gone just doesn't feel right. I suppose only time will tell.

Sam moved away. I've cried a few times about it. We still probably talk just as much as we did before she left. It's just sad now knowing we can't see each other whenever we want or accepting that all the crazy things we did are just said and done. Her move was for the better though. She may not be completely satisfied just yet, but she will be. And I'm happy for her.

I started my new job at the orthodontics office. I absolutely love it. By the end of next month they will have promoted me to an assistant. I'm so stoked about this. It's what I want to do with my life, how I could I not be happy? And I quit Home Depot. It was stressing me out way too much. They were getting super strict and I have too much I want to do this summer. I can't be requesting time off all the time. But I left on a good note so maybe when winter rolls around I can go back. I don't know about all that just yet though.

Living at home isn't all that bad. I'm hardly here. I spend most my time at work or with Daniel or Lauren. Except when I have Kaiden, home is where I will spend most my time. That and Ashley's. Life is good at the moment. I've got a great job, good friends, a loving family, and an amazing boyfriend! I don't dare ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment