Sunday, October 31, 2010

Everything always works out.

Looking back at everything I've posted, I'd like to delete all of it. None of it applies anymore. Life has changed so much, it's unbelievable. Dustin and I are separated. Have been for some time now. Our relationship changes. Some days we hate each other, but most we're still friends. I think we may have a better relationship now than we ever have. He's living down in Vegas, with my family... slightly weird. But he's got a good job and I know Kaiden is being well taken care of when he's there. Kaiden is so big! He's starting to talk now and he's got such a personality. I miss him when he's gone. Dustin and I trade off every two weeks. It works. For now. He's a pretty good kid. He lights up my life.

But because Dustin moved out, I needed Sam and Jessi to move in and help pay rent. That changed everything. They say that moving in with your friends will ruin your relationship. But it's finding out who they really are is what ruins it. Long story short I no longer associate with Jessi or Lauren. Sam and I are still okay. It's just the two of us that live together now. But I'd rather have it this way. It's amazing how many fake people are in your life. I've about rid of all of mine. Thank God. I've learned a lot though. About people and life. I have no regrets about anything. I can't think of a time when life has been better for me. I can think of ways to make it better, but they're just little things.

I got promoted at work. I am now a corporate merchandiser. I love it. I set up displays and make the store shoppable. We travel to all three southern stores, and I love driving so it works out! I bought a new car too. It's an 03 Mazda Protege. It's so perfect! Runs like a dream. :)

On another note, the best note, I've met a boy and he is absolutely perfect. His name is Brett. I met him through work. He was shopping back when I was still cashiering. We happened to be walking next to each other in the same direction. I noticed this cute little girl bobbing up and down next to me, so I looked and smiled. Then I looked up to see who's hand she was holding. He was staring at me. I blushed and looked away. He asked a mutual friend of ours for my number, and we've been inseparable since! It's only been about a month since we've met, but I just know we're meant for each other. I know I sound crazy but I don't care. When you know, you know. No one has ever made me so happy. All he has to do is be in my presence and I feel like I'm sitting on top of the world. It's not even right! But I don't mind. He feels the same way about me. We've felt this way since day one. That's how I know this is going to last. I'm so excited about it. I just love his family. His mom is absolutely adorable. I even look forward to spending time with her. I can't wait for the day I can just go hang out with her without weirding Brett out. :) I like being around the rest of his family too. We get along great. Family vaycays and reunions will be great! And then his daughter Layni is just gorgeous. She looks like Kaiden :) She'll be five two days before Kaiden turns two. She's got quite the personality herself. I was terrified to meet her. I was so afraid she wouldn't like me. But she loved me just as much as I loved her! Her and I will have a good time I think. Kaiden will love her. Everything has just worked out so well since I've met Brett. I haven't stopped smiling. I doubt I ever will. We've both made it clear that neither of us will be going anywhere anytime soon. I know I sound so crazy. Maybe even a little creepy haha but I don't care! I'm so happy. It's ridiculous. :)

So, life's good. And I only see it getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment